Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Main line between A-bag and ABS circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and
loose connection (connector side
and harness side).
- Harness connector M1
- Harness connector E30
2.CHECK HARNESS CONTINUITY (OPEN CIRCUIT)
- Disconnect the following harness connectors.
- A/C auto amp.
- Harness connectors M1 and E30
- Check the continuity between the A/C auto amp. harness connector and the harness connector.
3.CHECK HARNESS CONTINUITY (OPEN CIRCUIT)
- Disconnect the connector of ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit).
- Check the continuity between the harness connector and the ABS actuator and electric unit (control unit) harness connector.