Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Harness
HOW TO READ HARNESS LAYOUT
The following Harness Layouts use a map style grid to help locate connectors on the drawings:
- Main Harness, Console Sub-harness and Console Switch Subharness
- Engine Room Harness and Front End Module Harness
- Engine Room Harness (Passenger Compartment)
- Engine Control Harness and Knock Sensor Sub-harness
- Body Harness, Front Seat LH Harness, Tail Harness and Chassis Harness
- Body No. 2 Harness, Front Seat RH Harness, Rear Parcel Shelf Harness and Tail Sub-harness
- Room Lamp Harness and Sunroof Sub-harness
To use the grid reference
- Find the desired connector number on the connector list.
- Find the grid reference.
- On the drawing, find the crossing of the grid reference letter column and number row.
- Find the connector number in the crossing zone.
- Follow the line (if used) to the connector.
ENGINE ROOM HARNESS
ENGINE ROOM HARNESS (PASSENGER COMPARTMENT)
ENGINE CONTROL HARNESS
BODY NO. 2 HARNESS
ROOM LAMP HARNESS
FRONT DOOR LH HARNESS
FRONT DOOR RH HARNESS
REAR DOOR LH HARNESS
REAR DOOR RH HARNESS