Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Front door finisher
- Mirror cover
- Front door finisher
- Step lamp
- Arm rest finisher
- Main power window and door lock/ unlock switch finisher
- Front door grip cover
- Seat memory switch (if equipped)
- Inside release handle escutcheon
- Inside release handle
- Flat head screws
Removal and Installation
- Remove the step lamp
- Release the pawls at the rear edge and remove the inside release handle escutcheon, then remove the screw.
- Remove the front door grip cover (1) by using a suitable tool to release the pawls.
- Use suitable tool to release at the point shown or damage may occur to the pawls.
- Lift upward on front door grip cover to release pawls and remove.
- Wrap the tip of a suitable tool with a cloth when removing metal clips from finisher.
- Remove the front door grip clip (A).
- Remove the front door grip screw (A).
- Remove the power window and door lock/unlock switch and finisher as an assembl
- Remove the front door finisher screw (A) under power window and door lock/unlock switch finisher.
- Release the front door finisher clips using a suitable tool (A)
- Disconnect the harness connector from the seat memory switch (if equipped).
- Disconnect inside handle and lock knob cables from front door finisher.
- Disconnect the harness connector from the power window and door lock/unlock switch lamp.
- Remove the front door finisher.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- If installing a new front door finisher, transfer all the necessary parts to the new front door finisher.