Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Rear door finisher
- Rear door finisher
- Step lamp
- Armrest finisher
- Rear power window switch finisher
- Inside release handle escutcheon
- Inside release handle
- Flat head screws
Removal and Installation
CAUTION: Wrap the tip of a suitable tool with a cloth when removing metal clips from finishers.
- Remove the step lamp. Refer to INL-84, "Removal and Installation".
- Release the pawls at the rear edge and remove the inside release handle escutcheon, then remove the screw.
- Remove the rear door armrest.
- Lift up to release the rear door armrest pawls.
- Disconnect the harness connector from the rear power window switch.
- Remove the rear door finisher screws (A).
- Release the rear door finisher clips using a suitable tool (A)
- Disconnect inside handle cable and the door lock cable from the back of rear door finisher.
- Remove the rear door finisher.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.