Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: Unlocking doors
1. Press the button on the Intelligent Key.
2. The driver's door will unlock and the hazard warning lights flash once, and the front and tail lights will turn on for 30 seconds.
3. Press the button again within one minute, the outside buzzer sounds once and the remaining doors unlock.
If Selective Unlock is turned off in the Vehicle Settings, all doors will unlock upon the first press of the Intelligent Key remote. For additional information, refer to "Vehicle information display" in the "Instruments and controls" section of this manual.
All doors will be locked automatically unless one of the following operations is performed within one minute after pressing the button:
- Opening any doors.
- Pushing the ignition switch.
The interior light illuminates for a period of time when a door is unlocked and the room light switch is in the DOOR position.
The light can be turned off without waiting by performing one of the following operations:
- Placing the ignition switch in the ON position.
- Locking the doors with the Intelligent Key.
- Switching the room light switch to the OFF position.
- Switching the Auto Room Lamp to the OFF position in Vehicle Settings of the vehicle information display. For additional information, refer to "Vehicle information display" in the "Instruments and controls" section of this manual.