Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: BCM (body control module)
NOTE: The Signal Tech II Tool (J-50190) can be used to perform the following functions. Refer to the Signal Tech II User Guide for additional information.
- Activate and display TPMS transmitter IDs
- Display tire pressure reported by the TPMS transmitter
- Read TPMS DTCs
- Register TPMS transmitter IDs
- Check Intelligent Key relative signal strength
- Confirm vehicle Intelligent Key antenna signal strength
VALUES ON THE DIAGNOSIS TOOL
DTC Inspection Priority Chart
If some DTCs are displayed at the same time, perform inspections one by one based on the following priority chart.
NOTE: Details of time display
- CRNT: Displays when there is a malfunction now or after returning to the normal condition until turning ignition switch OFF → ON again.
- 1 - 39: Displayed if any previous malfunction is present when current condition is normal. It increases 1 → 2 → 3...38 → 39 after returning to the normal condition whenever ignition switch OFF → ON. The counter remains at 39 even if the number of cycles exceeds it. It is counted from 1 again when turning ignition switch OFF → ON after returning to the normal condition if the malfunction is detected again.