Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Glass lid
Removal and Installation
- Always work with a helper.
- Handle glass lid with care to prevent damage.
NOTE: For easier and more accurate installation, always mark each point before removal.
- Open sunshade.
- Tilt glass lid up, then slide rearward to expose all the glass lid bolts.
- Release the slide clip, then remove inner blind (1) (LH/RH) from
the glass lid (2).
- Remove the glass lid rear bolts (A), two on both the left and right
- Remove the glass lid front bolts (B), two on both the left and right
- Remove the glass lid from the vehicle.
CAUTION: After installing the glass lid, perform the water leak test.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- After installing, perform glass lid adjustment procedure.
- After adjustment, always check for proper sunroof operation. If necessary, perform initialization procedure to synchronize entire system.