Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Optical sensor
- Optical sensor
- LH front tweeter speaker grille
- Optical sensor harness connector
- LH front tweeter speaker
- Instrument panel
Removal and Installation
CAUTION: Whenever a suitable tool is used, always wrap a cloth around the end of the tool to protect components from damage.
- Carefully remove the LH front tweeter speaker grille using a suitable tool.
- Insert a suitable tool between the optical sensor and the LH front tweeter speaker grille. Lift the optical sensor upward.
- Disconnect the harness connector from the optical sensor and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
DOOR MIRROR TURN SIGNAL LAMP
Removal and Installation I
The door mirror turn signal lamp is an integral part of the door mirror and must be replaced as an assembl