Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Both doors mirror defogger don't operate but rear window defogger operates
1. CHECK DOOR MIRROR DEFORGGER FUSE
Check if the following fuse in fuse block (J/B) is blown.
2. CHECK DOOR MIRROR DEFORGGER CIRCUIT
- Turn ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the following harness connectors.
- Fuse block (J/B) connector M5
- Door mirror LH D4
- Door mirror RH D107
- Check continuity between fuse block (J/B) harness connector M5 and door mirror defogger harness connectors D4,D107.
- Check continuity between fuse block (J/B) harness connector M5 terminal 10M and ground.
3. CHECK DOOR MIRROR DEFOGGER
Check door mirror LH.