Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: BCM branch line circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the terminals and connectors of the BCM for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side).
2.CHECK HARNESS FOR OPEN CIRCUIT
- Disconnect the connector of BCM.
- Check the resistance between the BCM harness connector terminals.
3.CHECK POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT
Check the power supply and the ground circuit of the BCM. Refer to BCS-36, "Diagnosis Procedure".
Is the inspection result normal?