Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: ADP branch line circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and
loose connection (unit side and connector
- Driver seat control unit
- Harness connector B208
- Harness connector B32
2.CHECK HARNESS FOR OPEN CIRCUIT
- Disconnect the connector of driver seat control unit.
- Check the resistance between the driver seat control unit harness connector terminals.
3.CHECK POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT
Check the power supply and the ground circuit of the driver seat control unit. Refer to ADP-47, "DRIVER SEAT CONTROL UNIT : Diagnosis Procedure".