Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Power supply routing circuit
Wiring Diagram -Battery Power Supply -
Wiring Diagram -Accessory Power Supply -
Wiring Diagram -Ignition Power Supply -
- If fuse is blown, be sure to eliminate cause of malfunction before installing new fuse.
- Use fuse of specified rating. Never use fuse of more than specified rating.
- Do not partially install fuse; always insert it into fuse holder properly.
- Remove fuse for "ELECTRICAL PARTS (BAT)" if vehicle is not used for a long period of time.
A melted fusible link can be detected either by visual inspection or by feeling with finger tip. If its condition is questionable, use circuit tester or test lamp.
1 : Fusible link
- If fusible link should melt, it is possible that critical circuit (power supply or large current carrying circuit) is shorted. In such a case, carefully check and eliminate cause of malfunction.
- Never wrap outside of fusible link with vinyl tape. Important: Never let fusible link touch any other wiring harness, vinyl or rubber parts.