Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: Cooling and/or dehumidified heating (AUTO)
This mode may be used all year round as the system automatically works to keep a constant temperature. Air flow distribution and fan speed are also controlled automatically.
1. Press the AUTO button on.
2. Turn the temperature control dial to the left or right to set the desired temperature.
- The temperature of the passenger compartment will be maintained automatically. Air flow distribution and fan speed are also controlled automatically.
- A visible mist may be seen coming from the vents in hot, humid conditions as the air is cooled rapidly. This does not indicate a malfunction.
3. You can individually set driver's and front passenger's side temperature using each temperature control dial. When the DUAL button is pressed or passenger's side temperature dial is turned, the DUAL indicator will come on. To turn off the passenger's side temperature control, press the DUAL button.