Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Front door speaker
The AV control unit sends audio signals to the front door speakers using the front door speaker circuits.
Check the AV control unit and speaker connectors for the following:
- Proper connection
- Disconnected or loose terminals
- Disconnect AV control unit connector M115 (A) and suspect speaker connector (B).
- Check continuity between AV control unit harness connector M115 (A) terminal and suspect speaker harness connector (B) terminal.
- Check continuity between AV control unit harness connector M115 (A) terminal and ground.
3.FRONT DOOR SPEAKER SIGNAL CHECK
- Connect AV control unit connector and front speaker connector.
- Turn ignition switch to ACC.
- Push POWER switch.
- Check the signal between AV control unit harness connector terminals with CONSULT or oscilloscope.