Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: Heater and Air Conditioner (automatic)
Nissan Maxima Owners Manual / Monitor, climate, audio, phone and voice recognition systems / Heater and Air Conditioner (automatic)
- Front defroster button
- Temperature control dial (driver's side)/ AUTO button
- Display screen
- Temperature control dial (passenger's side)/DUAL button
- Fresh air intake button
- Air recirculation button
- (air conditioner) button
- (manual air flow control) button
- (fan speed control) buttons
10. ON-OFF button
- Rear window and outside mirror (if so equipped) defroster switch
- The air conditioner cooling function operates only when the engine is running.
- Do not leave children or adults who would normally require the assistance of others alone in your vehicle. Pets should also not be left alone. They could accidentally injure themselves or others through inadvertent operation of the vehicle. Also, on hot, sunny days, temperatures in a closed vehicle could quickly become high enough to cause severe or possibly fatal injuries to people or animals.
- Do not use the recirculation mode for long periods as it may cause the interior air to become stale and the windows to fog up.
- Odors from inside and outside the vehicle can build up in the air conditioner unit. Odor can enter the passenger compartment through the vents.
- When parking, set the heater and air conditioner
controls to turn off air recirculation to
allow fresh air into the passenger compartment.
This should help reduce odors inside the vehicle.