Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Bluetooth control unit
Removal and Installation
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal. Refer to PG-67, "Removal and Installation (Battery)".
- Remove the trunk upper finisher. Refer to INT-36, "Exploded View".
- Remove the parcel shelf finisher. Refer to INT-28, "Removal and Installation".
- From inside the passenger compartment, remove the bracket screws and lower the assembly for access.
- Remove the Bluetooth control unit screws (A).
- Disconnect the harness connector (B) from the Bluetooth control unit and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.