Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: Replacing
Replace the wiper blades if they are worn.
To replace the windshield wiper blades, follow the procedure below: 1. Lift the wiper arm away from the windshield.
2. Push the release tab B .
3. Move the wiper blade A down and remove.
4. Insert the new wiper blade onto the wiper arm until it clicks into place.
5. Push wiper on to windshield.
- After wiper blade replacement, return the wiper arm to its original position; otherwise it may be damaged when the hood is opened.
- Make sure the wiper blades contact the glass; otherwise the arms may be damaged from wind pressure
If you wax the surface of the hood, be careful not to let wax get into the washer nozzle D . This may cause clogging or improper windshield-washer operation. If wax gets into the nozzle, remove it with a needle or small pin C .