Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: Tire and loading information label
- Seating capacity: The maximum number of occupants that can be seated in the vehicle.
- Vehicle load limit: Refer to the loading information in the "Technical and consumer information" section of this manual.
- Original tire size: The size of the tires originally installed on the vehicle at the factory.
- Cold tire pressure: Inflate the tires to
this pressure when the tires are cold.
Tires are considered COLD after the vehicle has been parked for 3 or more hours, or driven less than 1 mile (1.6 km) at moderate speeds. The recommended cold tire inflation is set by the manufacturer to provide the best balance of tire wear, vehicle handling, driveability, tire noise, etc., up to the vehicle's GVWR.
- Tire size - refer to "Tire labeling" in this section.
- Spare tire size.