Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Power window and door lock/unlock switch RH
Removal and Installation
- Remove the front door grip cover. Refer to INT-18, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the clip (A) from the door grip using suitable tool.
- Release the metal clip and lift the power window and door lock/
unlock switch (2) and switch finisher (1) as an assembly starting
from the rear using a suitable tool, pull upward to remove it from
the front door finisher.
: Metal clip
- Disconnect the harness connector from the power window and door lock/unlock switch.
- Release the pawls on each side to separate the switch finisher
(1) from the power window and door lock/unlock switch (2).
CAUTION: Do not damage the pawl of the switch finisher.
INSTALLATION Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE: Whenever the power window and door lock/unlock switch is disconnected from the harness connector, it is necessary to perform the Initialization procedure.