Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Air Cleaner Filter
Removal and Insta
- Air duct hose and resonator assembly
- Front air duct
- Air cleaner case (lower)
- Air cleaner case mounting bracket
- Air cleaner filter
- Air cleaner case (upper)
- Mass air flow sensor
- To electric throttle control actuator
- Air cleaner case side clips
CHANGING THE AIR CLEANER FILTER
NOTE: It is not necessary to remove the front air duct to replace the air cleaner filter.
- Unhook the air cleaner case side clips.
- Remove the air cleaner filter.
- Install a new air cleaner filter.
- Lock the air cleaner case side clips.