Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: High-mounted stop lamp
- High-mounted stop lamp cover
- High-mounted stop lamp bulb
Removal and Installation
- Slide the high-mounted stop lamp rearward on the parcel shelf to give clearance to the front locking tabs.
- Lift the front of the high-mounted stop lamp up and slide it forward to give clearance to the rear locking tabs.
- Disconnect the harness connector from the high-mounted stop lamp and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.