Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Configuration (BCM)
CONFIGURATION (BCM) : Description
Vehicle specification needs to be written with CONSULT because it is not written after replacing BCM.
Configuration has three functions as follows
|"Before Replace ECU "||
|"After Replace ECU "||Writes the vehicle configuration with manual selection|
|"Select Saved Data List "||Writes the vehicle configuration with saved data|
- When replacing BCM, you must perform "Select Saved Data List" or "After Replace ECU" with CONSULT.
- Complete the procedure of "Select Saved Data List" or "After Replace ECU" in order.
- If you set incorrect "Select Saved Data List" or "After Replace ECU ", incidents might occur.
- Configuration is different for each vehicle model. Confirm configuration of each vehicle model.
- Never perform "Select Saved Data List" or "After Replace ECU" except for new BCM.
CONFIGURATION (BCM) : Work Procedure
1.WRITING MODE SELECTION
Select "Reprogramming, Configuration" of BCM.
2.PERFORM "SAVED DATA LIST "
Automatically "Operation Log Selection" window will display if "Before Replace ECU" was performed. Select applicable file from the "Save Data List" and press "Confirm ".
3.PERFORM "AFTER REPLACE ECU" OR "MANUAL CONFIGURATION "
- Select "After Replace ECU" or "Manual Configuration ".
- Identify the correct model and configuration list. Refer to BCS-7, "CONFIGURATION (BCM) : Configuration list ".
- Confirm and/or change setting value for each item.
CAUTION: Thoroughly read and understand the vehicle specification. ECU control may not operate normally if the setting is not correct.
- Select "Next ".
CAUTION: Make sure to select "Next ", confirm each setting value and press "OK" even if the indicated configuration of brand new BCM is same as the desirable configuration. If not, configuration which is set automatically by selecting vehicle model can not be memorized.
- When "Completed ", select "End ".
Confirm that each function controlled by BCM operates normally.
CONFIGURATION (BCM) : Configuration list