Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: AV branch line circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the terminals and connectors of the AV control unit for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side).
2.CHECK HARNESS FOR OPEN CIRCUIT
- Disconnect the connector of AV control unit.
- Check the resistance between the AV control unit harness connector
- Models with BOSE audio system - without navigation system
3.CHECK POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT
Check the power supply and the ground circuit of the AV control unit. Refer to the following.
- Models without BOSE audio with color display: AV-231, "AV CONTROL UNIT : Diagnosis Procedure"
- Models with BOSE audio with color display: AV-388, "AV CONTROL UNIT : Diagnosis Procedure"
- Models with BOSE audio with color display with navigation system: AV-571, "AV CONTROL UNIT : Diagnosis Procedure"