Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: TCM branch line circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and
loose connection (unit side and connector
- Harness connector F1
- Harness connector E3
2.CHECK HARNESS FOR OPEN CIRCUIT
- Disconnect the connector of TCM.
- Check the resistance between the TCM harness connector terminals.
3.CHECK POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT
Check the power supply and the ground circuit of the TCM. Refer to TM-126, "Wiring Diagram".