Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: M&A branch line circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the terminals and connectors of the combination meter for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side).
2.CHECK HARNESS FOR OPEN CIRCUIT
- Disconnect the connector of combination meter.
- Check the resistance between the combination meter harness connector terminals.
3.CHECK POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT
Check the power supply and the ground circuit of the combination meter. Refer to MWI-37, "COMBINATION METER : Diagnosis Procedure".