Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Main line between ADP and DLC circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and
loose connection (connector side
and harness side).
- Harness connector B1
- Harness connector M6
2.CHECK HARNESS CONTINUITY (OPEN CIRCUIT)
- Disconnect the following harness connectors.
- Harness connectors B208 and B32
- Harness connectors B1 and M6
- Check the continuity between the harness connectors.
3.CHECK HARNESS CONTINUITY (OPEN CIRCUIT)
Check the continuity between the harness connector and the data link connector.