Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: B2618 BCM
BCM controls the various electrical components and simultaneously supplies power according to the power supply position.
BCM checks the power supply position internally.
DTC DETECTION LOGIC
- If DTC B2618 is displayed with DTC U1000, first perform the trouble diagnosis for DTC U1000. Refer to PCS-44, "DTC Logic".
- If DTC B2618 is displayed with DTC U1010, first perform the trouble diagnosis for DTC U1010. Refer to PCS-45, "DTC Logic".
DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE
1. PERFORM DTC CONFIRMATION PROCEDURE
- Turn ignition switch ON under the following conditions, and wait for at least 1 second.
- CVT selector lever is in the P or N position
- Release brake pedal
- Check "Self diagnostic result" with CONSULT.
1. INSPECTION START
- Turn ignition switch ON.
- Select "Self diagnostic result" mode with CONSULT.
- Touch "ERASE".
- Perform DTC Confirmation Procedure.