Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Rear door speaker
The audio unit sends audio signals to the rear door speakers using the rear door speaker circuits.
Check the audio unit and speaker connectors for the following:
- Proper connection
- Disconnected or loose terminals
- Disconnect audio unit connector M133 (A) and suspect speaker connector.
- Check continuity between audio unit harness connector M133 (A) and suspect speaker harness connector (B).
- Check continuity between audio unit harness connector M133 (A) and ground.
3.REAR DOOR SPEAKER SIGNAL CHECK
- Connect audio unit connector and rear door speaker connector.
- Turn ignition switch to ACC.
- Push POWER switch.
- Check the signal between audio unit harness connector terminals with CONSULT or oscilloscope.