Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Tel antenna
Removal and Instalation
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal. Refer to PG-67, "Removal and Installation (Battery)".
- Remove the rear parcel shelf finisher. Refer to INT-28, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the Bluetooth antenna screw (A).
- Detach the Bluetooth antenna harness clip (B).
- Fold down the rear seat (if equipped) or open the trunk lid, then detach the Bluetooth antenna harness clip (C).
- Disconnect the harness connector (D) from the Bluetooth antenna (1) and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.