Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Rear door speaker
The AV control unit sends audio signals to the rear door speakers using the rear door speaker circuits.
Check the AV control unit and speaker connectors for the following:
- Proper connection
- Disconnected or loose terminals
- Disconnect AV control unit connector M115 (A) and suspect speaker connector.
- Check continuity between AV control unit harness connector M115 (A) and suspect speaker harness connector (B).
- Check continuity between AV control unit harness connector M115 (A) and ground.
3.REAR DOOR SPEAKER SIGNAL CHECK
- Connect AV control unit connector and rear door speaker connector.
- Turn ignition switch to ACC.
- Push POWER switch.
- Check the signal between AV control unit harness connector terminals with CONSULT or oscilloscope.