Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: U1216 AV control unit
Replace the AV control unit if this DTC is displayed.
|AV CONTROL UNIT
- It is the master unit of the MULTI AV system and it is connected
to each control unit by means of communication. It operates each
system according to communication signals from the AV control
- AV control unit includes audio function and vehicle
- It is connected to ECM and combination meter via CAN
communication to obtain necessary information for the vehicle
- It inputs the automatic brightness ON/OFF signals that are
required for the display dimming control.
- It inputs the signals for driving status recognition
(vehicle speed, reverse and parking brake).