Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: How to enable/disable the BSW system
Perform the following steps to enable or disable the BSW system.
1. Press the button until "Settings" displays in the vehicle information display and then press OK. Use the button to select "Driver Assistance". Then press the OK button.
2. Select "Blind Spot" and press the OK button.
- When enabling/disabling the system, the system will retain current settings even if the engine is restarted.
- The RCTA system (if so equipped) is integrated into the BSW system. There is not a separate selection in the vehicle information display for the RCTA system. When the BSW is disabled, the RCTA system is also disabled.
- When the BSW system is turned on, the BSW/RCTA indicator (white) in the vehicle information display illuminates.