Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: Precautions on cruise control
1. CANCEL switch
2. RES+ switch
3. SET- switch
4. ON/OFF cruise switch
- If the cruise control system malfunctions, it cancels automatically.
Do not use the cruise control when driving under the following conditions:
- When it is not possible to keep the vehicle at a set speed.
- In heavy traffic or in traffic that varies in speed.
- On winding or hilly roads.
- On slippery roads (rain, snow, ice, etc.).
- In very windy areas.
Doing so could cause a loss of vehicle control and result in an accident.