Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Center console assembly
- Center console side finisher (LH)
- Center console finisher
- CVT finisher
- Center console storage bin
- Center console screw cover (LH)
- Center console rear finisher
- Center console screw cover (RH)
- Center console
- Center console lid assembly
- Cup holder
- Center console side finisher (RH)
Removal and Installation
CAUTION: Be careful not to scratch center console finishers and other parts.
- Remove the center console side finishers (LH/RH).
- Disconnect the center console harness connectors (A).
- Remove the CVT shift selector handle. Refer to TM-170, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the CVT finisher, using a suitable tool and while disconnecting necessary connectors.
- Remove the center console screws (A).
- Position the front seats forward (LH/RH).
- Remove the center console screw covers (LH/RH) and the rear center console screw (A) from each side of the rear of the center console assembly (1).
- Remove the center console assembly (1).
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.