Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Seat memory indicator lamp
- Memory switch is equipped on the seat memory switch installed to the driver side door trim. The operation signal is input to the driver seat control unit when the memory switch is operated.
- The status of automatic drive positioner system can be checked according to the illuminating/flashing status.
Component Function Check
1. CHECK FUNCTION
- Select "MEMORY SW INDCTR" in "ACTIVE TEST" mode with CONSULT.
- Check the memory indicator operation.
1. CHECK SEAT MEMORY INDICATOR CIRCUIT
- Turn ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect driver seat control unit and seat memory switch.
- Check continuity between driver seat control unit harness connector and seat memory switch harness connector.
- Check continuity between driver seat control unit harness connector and ground.
2. CHECK MEMORY INDICATOR POWER SUPPLY
Check voltage between seat memory switch harness connector and ground.
3. CHECK MEMORY INDICATOR
4. CHECK INTERMITTENT INCIDENT
1. CHECK SEAT MEMORY INDICATOR
- Disconnect seat memory switch.
- Check continuity between seat memory switch terminals.