Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Combination switch output circuit
1. CHECK OUTPUT 1 - 5 SYSTEM CIRCUIT FOR OPEN
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the BCM and combination switch.
- Check continuity between BCM harness connector and combination switch harness connector
2. CHECK OUTPUT 1 - 5 SYSTEM CIRCUIT FOR SHORT
Check for continuity between BCM harness connector and ground.
3. CHECK BCM INPUT VOLTAGE
- Connect the BCM and the combination switch connector.
- Check voltage between BCM harness connector and ground.
Special Repair Requirement
1. REQUIRED WORK WHEN REPLACING BCM