Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: ECM branch line circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the following terminals and connectors for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side).
- Models without automatic drive positioner
- Harness connector E30
- Harness connector M1
- Models with automatic drive positioner
- Harness connector E29
- Harness connector B10
2.CHECK HARNESS FOR OPEN CIRCUIT
- Disconnect the connector of ECM.
- Check the resistance between the ECM harness connector terminals.
3.CHECK POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT
Check the power supply and the ground circuit of the ECM. Refer to EC-157, "Diagnosis Procedure".