Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Bluetooth control unit
Removal and Installation
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal.
- Remove the trunk upper finisher. Refer to INT-36, "Exploded View".
- Remove the parcel shelf finisher. Refer to INT-28, "Removal and Installation".
- From inside the passenger compartment, remove the bracket screws and lower the assembly for access.
- Remove the Bluetooth control unit screws (A).
- Disconnect the Bluetooth control unit connectors (B) and remove the Bluetooth control unit (1).
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.