Nissan Maxima Owners Manual: Turning the FEB system on/off
Perform the following steps to turn the FEB systems ON or OFF.
1. Press the button until "Settings" displays in the vehicle information display and then press OK button. Use the button to select "Driver Assistance". Then press the OK button.
2. Select "Emergency Brake" and press the OK button.
3. Select "System" and press the OK button.
When the FEB system is turned off, the FEB system warning light illuminates.
- The FEB system will be automatically turned on when the engine is restarted.
- The PFCW system (if so equipped) is integrated into the FEB system. There is not a separate selection in the vehicle information display for the PFCW system. When the FEB is turned off, the PFCW system is also turned off.