Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Suspension ARM
Removal and Installation
- Remove the rear suspension member. Refer to RSU-16, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the connecting rod mount bracket nut and bolt from the rear
suspension arm using power tools.
Remove the connecting rod mount bracket.
- Remove each rear suspension arm bolt and nut from the rear suspension member using power tools.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Do not reuse the rear suspension arm nuts at the rear suspension member.
- Do not reuse the upper ball joint cotter pin.
Check wheel alignment. Adjust as necessary