Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: VDC/TCS/ABS
If ABS warning lamp, SLIP indicator lamp turn ON, perform self-diagnosis.
- 1: The ABS does not operate when the speed is 10 km/h (6 MPH) or less.
- 2: Under the following conditions, ABS is activated and
vibration is felt when brake pedal is lightly depressed (just place a foot
However, this is normal.
- When shifting gears
- When driving on slippery road
- During cornering at high speed
- When passing over bumps or grooves [at approximately 50 mm (1.97 in) or more]
- When pulling away just after starting engine [at approximately 10 km/h (6 MPH) or higher]