Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Key reminder function symptoms
KEY REMINDER FUNCTION MALFUNCTION
- Before performing the diagnosis in the following table, check "Work flow". Refer to DLK-9, "Work Flow".
- If the following symptoms are detected, check systems shown in the "Diagnosis/service procedure" column in this order.
Conditions of Vehicle (Operating Conditions)
- "LOCK/UNLOCK BY I-KEY" is ON when setting on CONSULT.
- "ANSWER BACK FUNCTION" is ON when setting on CONSULT.
- Ignition switch is in OFF position.
- All doors are closed.
- Intelligent Key is out of key slot.