Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Rear door glass
- Door glass run
- Door panel
- Window motor
- Regulator assembly
- Partition glass run
- Partition glass
- Partition sash
- Door glass
Removal and Installation
- Remove the rear door finisher. Refer to INT-21, "Removal and Installation".
- Position the vapor barrier aside.
- Temporarily reconnect the power window switch and raise/lower the door window until the glass bolts can be seen.
- Remove the glass bolts, and place the glass on the inner bottom of the panel.
- Remove the partition sash from the glass run.
- Remove the partition sash bolt (lower) and screw (upper) to remove the sash.
- Remove the partition glass and door glass from the inside of the panel.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
Inspection and Adjustment
- Check that the glass is securely fit into the glass run groove.
- Lower the glass slightly [approximately 10 to 20 mm (0.39 to 0.79 in)], and check that the clearance to the sash is parallel. If the clearance between the glass and sash is not parallel, loosen the regulator bolts, guide rail bolts, and glass and carrier plate bolts to correct the glass position.