Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Rear regulator
Rear Door Glass Regulator
- Remove the rear door finisher. Refer to INT-21, "Removal and Installation".
- Position aside the vapor barrier.
- Temporarily reconnect the power window switch and raise/lower the door window until the glass bolts can be seen.
- Remove the glass bolts.
- Raise the door glass and hold with a suction lifter.
- Remove the bolts and the regulator and guide channel from the panel
- Disconnect the harness connector from the regulator assembly.
- Remove the regulator assembly.
INSPECTION AFTER REMOVAL
Check the regulator assembly for the following items. If a malfunction is detected, replace or grease it.
- Gear wear
- Regulator deformation
- Spring damage
- Grease contact areas for each sliding part
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Perform fitting inspection. Refer to GW-22, "Inspection and Adjustment".