Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Front bumper
- Tow cover
- Engine under cover
- Core support cover
- Fog lamp cover
- Fog lamp (if equipped)
- Front bumper fascia
- Center support bracket
- Upper fascia support
- Front bumper upper bracket
- Front bumper side bracket
- Front bumper fascia seal
- Front bumper stiffener
- Front energy absorber
- Front bumper reinforcement
- Front bumper supports (RH/LH)
Removal and Installation
- Release the core support cover clips, then remove the core support cover.
- Release the engine under cover clips, then remove engine under cover.
- Remove the front fender protector side covers (RH/LH). Refer to EXT-24, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove both front fender protectors clips and screws from the front edge and partially remove, moving the protectors as necessary for access.
- Remove the front bumper fascia clips and screws, then remove front bumper fascia.
- Remove the fog lamps (if equipped). Refer to EXL-156, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the front grille. Refer to EXT-19, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the front energy absorber.
- Disconnect the harness connector, then remove the ambient temperature sensor.
- Remove the upper fascia support bolts, then remove upper fascia support.
- Remove the front bumper reinforcement bolts, then remove front bumper reinforcement.
- Remove the front bumper support bolts, then remove the front bumper supports (RH/LH).
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.