Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Illumination
Removal and Installation
TRUNK ROOM LAMP
- Release the tab (A), then swing open the lens.
- Remove the bulb (3).
- Release the tab (B), then pull trunk room lamp (2) away from body opening.
- Disconnect the connector (1) and remove trunk room lamp
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
WARNING: Do not touch bulb while it is lit or right after being turned OFF. Burning may result.Caution: -Do not touch glass surface of the bulb with bare hands or allow oil or grease to get on it to prevent damage to bulb.
- Release the tab (A), then swing open the trunk room lamp len.
- Pull bulb (3) straight out to remove.
- Install the new bulb to trunk room lamp.
- Install the trunk room lamp lens (2).