Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Washer level switch
Removal and Installation
- Position the RH front fender protector back. Refer to EXT-24, "Removal and Installation".
- Remove the engine under cover.
- Remove the RH front fender protector side cover. Refer to EXT-24, "Removal and Installation".
- Disconnect the front washer level switch connector (A).
- Rotate washer level switch (1) counter clockwise and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- After installation, add NISSAN specified fluid up to the upper level of washer tank inlet, and check for leaks.