Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: IPDM-E branch line circuit
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Disconnect the battery cable from the negative terminal.
- Check the terminals and connectors of the IPDM E/R for damage, bend and loose connection (unit side and connector side).
2.CHECK HARNESS FOR OPEN CIRCUIT
- Disconnect the connector of IPDM E/R.
- Check the resistance between the IPDM E/R harness connector terminals.
3.CHECK POWER SUPPLY AND GROUND CIRCUIT
Check the power supply and the ground circuit of the IPDM E/R. Refer to PCS-18, "Diagnosis Procedure".