Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Subwoofer AMP
Removal and Installation
- Subwoofer amp. and bracket
- Subwoofer amp. bracket screws
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal. Refer to PG-67, "Removal and Installation (Battery)".
- Remove the parcel shelf finisher. Refer to INT-28, "Removal and Installation". NOTE: The subwoofer amp. can be removed without removing the parcel amp finisher. If moving the subwoofer amp. and bracket, it is necessary to remove the parcel shelf finisher.
- Remove the trunk upper finisher. Refer to INT-36, "Exploded View".
- Remove the subwoofer amp. screws.
- Disconnect the harness connectors from the subwoofer amp. and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.