Nissan Maxima Service and Repair Manual: Satellite radio tuner
Removal and Installation
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal.
- Remove the trunk upper finisher. Refer to INT-36, "Exploded View".
- Remove the parcel shelf finisher. Refer to INT-28, "Removal and Installation".
- From inside the passenger compartment, remove the bracket screws and lower the assembly for access.
- Remove the satellite radio tuner unit screws (A), disconnect the harness connectors (B) from the satellite radio tuner (1) and remove.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.